Payment: Payment is required at time of registration to reserve your place. The class fee may be paid by cash or personal check, made out to the instructor. You may use credit cards when purchasing materials.
Cancellation: Our instructors have adjusted their schedules and committed the time for your class. Cancellations with less than 48 hours advance notice will forfeit your class fee. If an instructor needs to cancel a class, you will be given the opportunity to choose another class, or receive a full refund of your fee payment. Class space is limited to 8 students.
We reserve the right to cancel any class due to low enrollment (minimum of 3 people to hold a class).
Materials: Your materials are not included in the class fee. This allows you to choose according to your personal preferences and budget. We ask that you only use materials purchased on the day of your class at the LH Bead Gallery. Classes begin promptly at the designated time, so it is best to arrive at least 1/2 hour before the scheduled class to give yourself time to make your selections of materials.
Tools: Tools are provided for your use during each class, and are available for purchase. Needles and thread not considered tools, and must be purchased along with other beading materials.
Courtesy: Please silence electronic devices, and step out of the shop if you need to make a phone call, to allow the other students to continue with the instruction.
Minimum Age Requirement: The minimum age for classes without a parent or guardian is 14 years old. Children 12 years old and older may register and attend with an adult. The adult must also be registered for the class. Children younger than 12 years old are not allowed in classes, but may enjoy private parties (see below).
Private instruction: Please inquire with Bead Gallery staff if you prefer private instruction.
BRACELET OR NECKLACE PARTIES
A great gathering for birthdays, scout troops, church groups, friends & families!
- Children must be at least 8 years old, and at least one adult must remain with the group for the duration of the party.
- A minimum of 5 participants is required to reserve the Bead Lounge for a private gathering, with a deposit of $5 per person.
- Each guest strings the beads of their choice and leaves with a unique finished piece of jewelry.
- A member of our helpful Bead Gallery staff will finish each guest’s creation. No instruction is given at parties.
- Cost: $5 plus materials per person
- Time: estimated 1 to 1 ½ hours
CLASS POLICIES ALSO APPLY TO PARTIES.